Intelligence Analyst Internship
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamIntelligence Unit
The rapid growth of Dealroom.co requires a keen and curious Intelligence Analyst Intern who is genuinely interested in innovation, technology trends, or the startup & scaleup environment. You are eager to provide meaningful insights and content in support of our community, and able to recognise a good story when you see one.
As part of the Intelligence Unit, your primary objective is to derive original, creative and solid insights from our database, containing intelligence about startups, innovation, and venture capital investments. You are very comfortable playing with numbers and data to discover interesting trends and angles in our user-friendly data platform and turn them into a compelling narrative for our readers, create influential reports, data charts, and eye-catching taglines. You will also be working directly with our clients to understand their needs for mutual success.
The mission of the Intelligence Unit is to reveal insights about solutions, surface new opportunities for innovation and support the delivery of projects around innovative solutions. An internship in our office is a learning experience that will provide you with a 360-degree view of how technology is shaping our future.
If you are keen, focused, and creative, with a good understanding of technology and a proactive mindset, please read further!
As an Intelligence Analyst Intern you will:
- Analyse our database and external sources to generate noteworthy insights and trends
- Take responsibility for unique and influential content for reports, posts, or presentations
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports
- Control the quality and curate the content of Dealroom.co database
- Understand the needs of the hiring organization or client in order to target research to their benefit
- Work closely with Partnerships and Customer Success Teams to engage with customers in delivering influential content
What we can offer you
- Internship fee
- Freedom and responsibility to execute on your own ideas
- Positive, empathic, and outward-focused colleagues, and customers working at the forefront of innovation and technology
- Perks designed to set you up for success in a new reality
- Home office allowance & set up (desk, chair, monitor, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Apple or Windows laptop
- Take your birthday off
- Daily office lunch
- Travel reimbursement
- Learning & Development budget
- Health & well-being initiatives
More to come!
- Currently enrolled in last year of undergraduate or graduate-level studies with a declared major in Finance or similar field of study.
- Interest in and passion for technology, startups, and venture capital markets
- Proficiency with Google Suite & Microsoft Office, with a strong emphasis in Sheets, Slides, Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced speaking and report-writing skills for effective communication
- Organised, logical, and number-oriented person
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details and a commitment to accuracy
- Fluent command of English; any other European language is a great advantage
Dealroom is Europe’s foremost provider of data and intelligence on startups and ecosystems.
Dealroom’s mission is to accelerate entrepreneurship & innovation through data transparency.
With our headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and an international team of 70 employees, we are ready for the next phase.
Today, Dealroom already has a well-recognized brand in the startup ecosystem, and clients located across four continents.
In the next phase, we want to become a globally leading data provider for our three core segments: VC, enterprise, and government.
Our passion for startups, scale-ups, and innovation lives in our work.
The team is ambitious, diligent, and proactive, but with a strong sense of fun, as seen at weekly team drinks! We continuously strive to live our values.
While we do have a spacious office in Amsterdam, we also support the possibility of working remotely and provide the necessary equipment and resources to set you up for success in a hybrid work environment.
What we work with.